Frequently Asked Questions

Where is your showroom?

We have a showroom located in I-11 Islamabad. Visit us to 
experience our products and build trust with our team. We’re 
here to ensure a smooth and satisfying experience for all our customers.

Why should I order furniture online?

Well, there are several reasons. We are living in the 21st century and the entire world is shifting towards buying online. We want to play our part in taking Pakistan up to speed with the rest of the world by offering hassle-free furniture that’s extremely easy to order.

You can easily look at our entire catalogue in the comfort of your home while visualizing how our furniture will look in in our house.

We offer personalized furniture. Like a design that’s too big? No problem, Renome will deliver it to the size that will work for you. Looking to set up a colour scheme in your home? Renome is there for you with a plethora of beautiful colours and fabric types available to enliven your new apartment.

What’s more, we handle all the shipping hassles to make the experience of getting your new furniture buttery smooth.

To learn more, please visit here, we wrote an article on why buy furniture online.

To place a custom order, please visit here.

How can I trust that I will get what I ordered?

We are here to change the furniture game in Pakistan. We are in it for the long term. We will always do our best to make sure our customers love their experience with us by delivering exactly what we promise. But don’t take our word for it, you can look at the feedback of our clients like you.

To see some of our client projects, please visit here.

Check out our client reviews here.

Is there any warranty if I get a product that is not as shown in the picture?

We are giving 3 days money-back guarantee of our products so if any product is not up to mark or have any fault or not as displayed in the picture.

You have an option to return within 3 days and get a 100% refund.


We are giving quite reasonable prices according to the quality we are providing. As we don’t have to invest in fancy showrooms, you get to enjoy better prices when you buy from us.

How do I check your quality?

Our manufacturing quality is at par with all leading furniture brand in the market so rest assured the product you’ll receive will be of excellent quality.  No need to worry about quality.

However, if you are still not convinced, try making a small order and see how well we deliver.

How long does it take to deliver?

The time to deliver depends upon your order. The usual delivery time is 5 to 15 days.

How to Order?

You can place an order through our website for any product you like. This way you will stay updated about your order progress and get us in touch regarding your order anytime.

Or you can use the WhatsApp chat (accessible through the WhatsApp icon on this page) to place your order.

Once you place the order, you will get an invoice. Since all the orders we get are made custom to each client, hence we take only a 40% bank deposit as security and only charge the rest of the 60% upon delivery of the final product!

Once you get the invoice, our sales team communicates the bank account details and the amount to be paid in advance through bank deposit.

Have any more question? Leave a message at our WhatsApp chat or contact us through Facebook  or  Instagram.z